Sunday 27 July 2014

Music video montage



After receiving constructive criticism from my teacher following my initial planning ideas I decided to create a montage of different clips taken from a selection of professional music videos which I believe will be relevant for my style of music video. I used a range of different clips including:
Adele - 'Rolling in the Deep'
Beyonce - 'Love on Top'
Christina Perri - 'Jar of Hearts'
Emeli Sande - 'Next to Me'
Jessie J - 'Thunder'
One Republic - 'Counting Stars'
Rhianna - 'What Now'
Ruth Lorenzo - 'Dancing in the Rain'

 Looking back at other music video's I believe is really helpful in the planning process of my music video. I really like the idea of including rain in my music video which would tie in which the lyrics of the song 'Thunder' if I proceed to use this song for my music video. The video 'Dancing in the Rain' by Ruth Lorenzo conveys a couple dancing in the rain which I really like as it suites the theme of a performance based music video. I also like how in the music video 'Jar of Heart's' by Christina Perri, she has used hearts as they appear to be falling from the sky. I will consider these ideas for my final music video.


No comments:

Post a Comment