Sunday 27 July 2014

Production diary 27/07/14

The past week I have been busy focusing on the planning stage of my music video.  I recently completed a moodboard of my ideas I intend to incorporate in my final music video. I included details similar to Rhianna's music video 'What Now' which features her dancing to the music followed by static and distort camera effects portraying a different side of her. I also included images from other music videos including One Republic - 'Counting Stars' as I want my video to be primarily performance-based. This week, I also made a video montage of different clips taken from a selection of professional music videos to give me more ideas. I believe this will really help me when completing my storyboard and shot list as I will be able to pick out ideas from previous music videos to make my music video to a high standard. 

As the Summer holidays are approaching I intend to utilize my time and focus on the research tasks of this project as I have spent a lot of time this term on the planning process of my music video and very little researching.  I will start by looking at the history of music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment