Thursday 18 December 2014

Magazine Advert Draft #1



This is the first draft of my magazine advertisement. Following my brand guidelines, I kept with the continued house style of orange, black and white to show a link between all three of my media products. I have also included different fonts including my primary typeface 'Albertsthal Typewriter' for the artists name 'Ed Sheernan' and my second typeface 'Absender' for the name of his hit single 'Afire Love'. After looking at various real world media advertisements, I noticed the majority of them advertised social media. This is an important factor for music artists as this enables fans to keep in touch with the latest information and keep up to date which what is happening. The layout is fairly simple but includes all the important information - artists name, album name and the name of the artists hit single 'Afire Love'. I also included an image of the two main characters - Sam and Victor' as my whole music video revolves around the story of them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment