Thursday 4 December 2014

Production Diary - 04/02/14

Today in lesson and during my free time, I continued editing my music video and began importing footage from my latest shoot with Aaron in the studio. After looking at my footage, I thought the colour looked quite plain and therefore decided to change the colour to a blue tone as this colour follows connotations of sadness and sorrow. I firstly added an adjustment layer and then used the tool Fast Colour Corrector including the different settings; hue angle - 0.0, balance magnitude - 20.00, balance angle - 30.1 and saturation - 72.00. I believe these colours gave me a nice blue tone to suit the sad and emotional theme of my music video.  Furthermore, I originally stated in my inital planning ideas that I wanted my music video to be entirely black and white but after reviewing my footage I noticed that the studio shoots did not look as good in black and white due to the black background behind and therefore decided to keep the colour image. I will prehaps now produce two copies of my music video - one in colour and one in black and white.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment