Tuesday 31 March 2015

Final Magazine Advert - Portrait


This is the final version of my portrait magazine advertisement/poster that I created as part of my ancillary tasks. The poster conforms to most conventions of a magazine advertisement for an album as it includes vital information such as the name of the artist, album name and the name of Ed Sheeran’s hit single as well as other important pieces of information including social networking sites and star ratings from a variety of different companies. From my last draft, I changed the font of the quotes including the phrase ‘heart-rendering’ to the font Bell MT as after talking to my teacher, he believed this looked too plain and boring.  I also included ‘limited’ in front of Vinyl as these are not as popular nowadays as big music stores such as HMV don’t sell as many of them, which suggests placing ‘limited’ in front may entice music lovers to want to get the Vinyl edition as these are not easy to buy in comparison to Cd’s and on digital.  By using the same colour scheme – Orange, White and Black as well as a black and white image, my magazine advertisement/posters follows a sense of continuity that keeps it connected to the other ancillary task as well as the main music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment