Tuesday 31 March 2015

Final Digipak

 
Digipak Pictures:
 
 
Digipak Template:
 


This is my final digipak. I previously wanted a 4 page digipak but after much consideration I decided to include a 6 page digipak as the original pictures and information I wanted to include did not fit. I have included a variety of images to suit my music video including photos of my narrative characters - Victor and Sam as well as my main protagonist Aaron. I strictly told Aaron to hold an accoustic guitar as this is typically associated with Indie music. After looking at a varied selection of digipaks as part of my research task, I quite liked the idea of Sam Smith's album as it was quite minimilistic and simple something which I liked as it was easy to understand what he was trying to sell. Following my other ancillary tasks, I contiued with my house style of orange, white and black to show a sense of continuity.On the back cover of the digipak, I used the same font 'Albertsthal Typewriter' as I had previously used for the artists name 'Ed Sheeran' (shown on the front cover) to convey a sense of continuity. I decided to place the text in the centre as I believe this makes it easier for the audience to read. The second image shows how my digipak would work as a 6 page digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment