Tuesday 31 March 2015

My Magazine Advert/Poster in print




Following the finished design of my magazine advertisement, I decided to experiment using Photoshop to see how my magazine and poster would appear in real advertising space. After looking at different promotional methods I decided to pick these three mediums as I believe they are the most effective. I mainly used Adobe Photoshop CS6 to create these designs and learned how to use the Puppet Warp Tool from watching various tutorials on YouTube. I found the tool to very helpful and time-effective as it easily enables you to stretch an object and skew it's appearance. I also filmed myself, showing a step-by-step guide as to how I created my magazine advert/poster in another post called 'Construction of my Magazine Advert/Poster in print'.

No comments:

Post a Comment